Our EHS Policy
We at RA Chem Pharma ltd will strive to maintain safe and environmentally sound manufacturing operations and continuous improvement of EHS performance by ensuring that the EHS requirements are integrated in all business activities.
By protecting work area and natural environment, by maintaining transparency and timely communication with public and colleagues, we will ensure the legal and statutory requirements of EHS are adhered to at all times.
Key highlights of EHS
- Automated fire hydrant system
- Well-built EHS team with rich experience for smooth operation of the plant.
- Continued motivation with external and internal trainings towards better safetyperformance.
- Established EHS policy with continual acceptance to adopt vendor’s recommendations.
- Building the hazard free ecosystem and maintaining the safety attire.
- ZLD plant with dedicated supporting facility.
Objectives of EHS Department
- Minimize the Near Misses/Incidents/Dangerous occurrences.
- Reducing the risk factors by operating controls and by adopting new techniques.(ex: Earth interlocking system, Surface static measuring meters, work place static monitoring meters and static discharge meters, nitrogen plant).
- Reducing the health impacts by counseling with medical experts. Trying to reduce environmental impacts by sending all waste out puts for recycling procedures (Ex: cement industries, TSDF and for plant utilities).
Our emphasis is more on Safety of personnel, for which we focus on the regular safety trainings